This role helps Netwrix’s customers and partners build and implement solutions on an enterprise scale. Solution Architects bring the technical ability to represent and engage at all levels of the organization in evaluating needs relative to the current capabilities of Netwrix Auditor, how Netwrix Auditor fits within the customer’s suite of systems, integration requirements, create custom solutions, represent those solutions to help close new customers and make existing customers successful in their implementation and adoption of Netwrix Auditor.
Brief job duties:
- Participate in sales cycles through providing subject/technical matter expertise, estimating work, development of proposals and statements of work.
- Serve as the main technical point of contact throughout the customer onboarding process and POC projects.
- Lead discovery sessions to understand the client’s existing ecosystems, environment configuration and auditing requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between multiple clients’ departments to facilitate project scoping, requirements gathering and solution architecting for new business and upsells.
- Accurately scope out and communicate the project implementation efforts to the customer.
- Support and assist customer with end-to-end troubleshooting when issues arise.
- Build and manage lab environment to develop and test solutions and perform a research.
- Capture and provide valuable customer feedback for product improvements, contribute into product roadmap for the future technology stack.
- Identify new opportunities which will enhance Netwrix customer’s experience.
- Bring new ideas and methodologies to streamline / improve Netwrix Auditor delivery capabilities.
- Promote consistent design and best practice methodologies to solve similar problems across multiple client organizations.
- Perform consultation, implementation, documentation and knowledge transfer to customers and partners.
- Cultivate relationships with customer’s technical staff and their management.
Solid understanding and knowledge of Windows Server and Windows Client operating systems and native administration tools.
Strong understanding of network administration, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMPT, LDAP, firewalls, routers, and other computer networking concepts.
Strong understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy and Exchange, and ability to troubleshot issues.
Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SQL SRS) and Microsoft IIS.
Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint.
Working knowledge of virtual machine systems and VMware.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Basic experience with Salesforce.com.
Basic experience with Unix/Linux operating systems.