As a software analyst, you will work closely with Product Management, R&D and Strategic Alliances teams. You will be responsible for technical research to clarify high-level product requirements and turn them into user stories and specifications. Your will also work with the product team to review how specific user stories are implemented in the product.
- Collect, understand and clarify customer requirements;
- Translate high-level requirements and suggestions into use cases and technical specifications for Development and QA teams;
- Facilitate prototype and demo scenarios creation;
- Review new product builds in a test lab environment;
- Provide input for product strategy based on technology and market knowledge.
- Experience in IT administration or software development;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows Active Directory;
- Ability to quickly learn and deploy new products and IT systems;
- Ability to summarize findings for both technical and non-technical audiences;
- General understanding of B2B software and IT security market;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Good technical English verbal and writing skills;
- Experience working in similar position is a plus.